Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stressful day :(

UGH, today was just awful awful. I'm sorry I'm not much fun today. Work was stressful and busy so I never made it to the gym. This in turn stressed me out even more, which led to some bingeing. Boo! Before the final fall, I did have some yummy (and healthy!) food. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking and will resume this blog tomorrow on a more positive note. Hopefully I won't lose any of you...

Breakfast: 2 kashi golean waffles with Barney Butter almond butter packet, 1/2 banana and 1/2 peach + coffee of course. One of my favorite breakfasts!





Pre-workout snack (the workout never happened): 1/2 TJ's European nonfat yogurt, some sliced strawberries and sliced almonds + a few chocolate and pb chips:





Lunch: chicken (from the deli), fresh mozzarella, pesto and roasted red peppers + a simple mixed greens and shredded carrots salad and the rest of the peach from breakfast:





I also finished the brownies (there were 2 left) as my second snack of the day.

And here is dinner: ww pasta, grilled chicken, asparagus, sun dried tomatoes with vodka sauce:



This tasted better than it looks :)

Then was my first dessert for the night: some TJ's chocolate covered edamames:



And then I broke down and ate everything in sight... for hours, while watching the Biggest Loser. Productive I know!

No workout today. So much for making up for this past weekend. Bluh! I'll do better tomorrow. Seriously! Good night!

3 comments:

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point said...

dont stress! today is a NEW day! it's important to remember that with every morning, you can begin fresh.


here is one of my fav quotes:

"Wherever you are, be there totally. If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy, you have three options: remove yourself from the situation,change it, or accept it totally."

Kelly said...

All of your meals look delicious. I agree with Caitlin, it is not worth stressing at all. I think as women we often have a tendency to beat ourselves up unfairly. We are our own worst critics.

Anonymous said...

Ah, your sammie AND dinner look SO amazing!!! Great, now I'm hungry :)